Emergency Response Planning
At the CHELIS Group, our emergency response consultants are trained to assist you to identify and prepare for any foreseeable emergencies which might occur at your workplace or work site. Their experience includes mining, exploration, construction, small businesses, workshops, retail workplaces and public open spaces.
Using our unique "Emergency Threat Analysis" process, our consultants will identify the types of emergency situations which are likely, and then provide advice regarding the response equipment and training your team will need to effectively respond.
Workplace safety legislation requires that all workplaces have an emergency and evacuation plan. Our consultants can assist you with:
- developing evacuation plans and maps
- identifying and documenting the roles your staff need to undertake in an emergency situation
- locating muster points and evacuation routes
- preparing for and conducting emergency response drills and scenarios
- training for your staff to ensure they are able to implement the emergency plan.
Contact our consultants for further information.